USCCB (United States Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- Catholic Bytes: 60 Seconds – Learn more about the Faith and 2,000 years of Tradition one minute at a time
- Bible in a Year – God’s Word in 365 audio files
- Catholic Bytes: Crash Courses – Catechesis for the next generation – short and dynamic
Mass Times – Find a church and mass time near you
Pray As You Go – A 10 to 13 minute prayer session based on that day’s mass reading, designed to go with you wherever you go, to help you pray whenever you find time
- One Bread, One Body – daily teachings based on the Catholic Church’s readings for daily Mass
- Daily Bread Radio Programs – inspired teaching of daily Scripture readings of the Catholic Church
- Audio By Topic – Topics include seasons, the Bible, marriage, finances, prayer, etc.
- Publication – Similar topics to the audio series
St. Paul Center – Dr. Scott Hahn’s website that contains religious studies and tools, audio/visualcontent, Sunday Bible reflections and more
Catholic Stuff You Should Know – hosted by four priests from the Archdiocese of Denver. It covers a huge variety of topics. They also share their experiences as parish priests with a mix of banter, hilarious unedited commentary and Catholic facts.
The Jeff Cavins Show – Jeff shares personal tips for living life as a modern-day disciple of Jesus Christ.
Audio Liturgy of the Hours – also available on various podcast website (Podbean, etc.)
Pints with Aquinas – If you could sit down with St. Thomas Aquinas over a pint of beer and ask him any one question, what would it be? Every episode of Pints with Aquinas addresses a question St. Thomas answers in the Summa Theologiae.
- Word on Fire Show – Weekly podcast with Bishop Barron on faith and culture
- Word on Fire – Homilies – Weekly homilies from Bishop Robert Barron
Laudate – contains daily mass readings, daily missal and the official liturgy of the hours
iBreviary – contains the daily readings, repository of prayers, liturgical calendar, rosaries (including audio) novenas and chaplets, confession guide, stations of the cross, catechism, media, Bible links and Vatican documents
BIBLE READING PROGRAMS
- Through the Bible in One Year – aligns with the Church’s liturgical season. Each day typically consists of an Old Testament reading, a psalm and a New Testament reading.
- Read the Bible in One Year Plan (in order)
- Simple Bible Reading Guide – provides an interpretative summary overview of the Old Testament, the New Testament as well as every book of both testaments
BIBLE STUDY PROGRAM
The Catholic Board – the Understanding the Scriptures Podcast is composed of 30 episodes with each episode having a length between 72 and 80 minutes. It is a recording of a real Bible study that took place at Saint Mary Catholic Church in Brenham, TX between the fall of 2006 and the spring of 2007. Each episode/class covers one of the 30 chapters in the textbook titled “Understanding the Scriptures,” by Dr. Scott Hahn.
St. Thomas Aquinas
Throughout its website, Saint John the Apostle provides links to other websites solely for the user’s convenience.
By providing these links, Saint John the Apostle assumes no responsibility for, nor does it necessarily endorse, these websites, their content or their sponsoring organizations.